INKOMPASS is a global initiative from Philip Morris International that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential. This is a personalized 2-cycle internship program which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity, LEARN portable skills from real business projects and experience OPPORTUNITIES for building a unique business network.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY
Many benefits are offered for students joining INKOMPASS program. You will be given the opportunity to:
– Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills.
– Build an INTERNATIONAL NETWORK.
– Receive personalized feedback and COACHING.
If you perform well and meet all criteria during the internship program, you may receive a JOB OFFER with PMI even BEFORE GRADUATION.
WHO CAN APPLY?
We look for candidates who are:
– Fluent in English.
– University students graduate in 2019.
HOW DO I APPLY?
The recruitment process follows:
- Complete online application via www.inkompass.global
- Complete two online tests: – Numerical Test – Situational Judgment Test (SJT)
- Participate in On-Ground Assessment (OGA)
|1||17 Apr 2017– 19 May 2017||Applications period|
|2||24 Apr 2017 – 26 May 2017||Online tests period|
|3||14 Jun 2017||On-Grounds Assessment (OGA)|
|4||03 Jul 2017 – 11 Aug 2017||Internship 1st cycle|
|5||14 Aug 2017 – 01 Jul 2018||Program break – stay in touch period|
|6||02 Jul 2018 – 10 Aug 2018||Internship 2nd cycle|
APPLICATION AND FAQ
– APPLY NOW via www.inkompass.global/vietnam-internship-program
– Participate in our activation activities as listed below:
|1||26-Apr-17||Live Chat at www.facebook.com/Inkompass|
|2||27-Apr-17||Career Fair at RMIT Hanoi|
|3||25-Apr-17 to 11-May-17||Information booth at NEU Hanoi|
|4||3-May-17 to 11-May-17||Information booth at FTU HCM|
|5||12-May-17||Information session FTU HN|
|6||12-May-17||Career Fair at IU HCM|
|7||13-May-17||Information session FTU HCM|
– Email us at email@example.com
Category: Commercial, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting.
Working Place: 15th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, HCMC.